Standard Triumph Forum
The forum is an umbrella organisation set up by the Clubs interested in preserving and running any vehicle manufactured by the Standard and Triumph companies.
The aims of the forum are:
- To provide a meeting place for discussion of all issues arising from the use of the marque’s products.
- To represent the joint interests of all contributing clubs to suppliers, legislators and manufacturers.
- To organise joint events.
- To act as a clearing house for individual events organised within the contributing clubs.
- To share knowledge and beneficial facilities between the Clubs.